Sunday, 5 April 2015

Enjoy your Birthday...

Hope your all having a lovely easter and not eaten to many easter eggs... lol. Today I have used one of my new stamps from Penny Black I do love there stamps this one is called APRIL in PARIS... I used wild honey to distress the background and coloured the image with promarkers, then mounted the image on to a doily. Then added a birthday sentiment. I don't think this needs much more. Although it's not my usual card i do quite like the look of less is more... I would like to enter this card into the follower ing challenges...

PennyBlackatallsorts birthdays  pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk
Artistic inspiration anything/with a twist flowers artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk
Scribble and scrap craft Always anything goeswww.scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/

4 comments:

brenda said...

A beautiful Birthday card and super stamping Babs.

Thanks so much for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Lexie said...

So pretty and feminine. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Whisper said...

Simply delightful & thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, luv Sam x