Sunday, 8 March 2015

Spring is in the Air..

afternoon everybody and I hope your all having a fab weekend  what ever it is your doing. Today I have used another penny black stamp, after all they are my favourite stamps... I have used the lovely SUNNY PAIR.... I coloured the image with my promarkers, I only have one set here in Portugal at the moment, so I am limited to choice of colour. I have used bits of scrap paper and green card left over from other cards Ive made,  I have used the gorgeous grunge stamp from stamp in up a little in the corners of my image, added a doilie some ribbon, a couple of pearls n all mounted onto a 6x6 card. I am entering my card into the following challenges


Penny Black Saturday challenge March    Pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com


Fashionable stamping spring time  http://www.fashionablestampingchallenges.com

Scribble and Scrap.       Anything goes.     scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk

Alsorts challenge.  Spring is in the air.  Allsortschallenge.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Dots Dabbles said...

Such a beautiful card...I love all the movement in the flowers. Gorgeous!
Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Dot x

pam said...

Hi Babs, lovely of you to call by my blog,..
Beautiful card, love your stamp and colouring.. fantastic layout.
Pam x

brenda said...

A beautiful creation and just perfect for my Spring theme Babs.

Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Esther said...

I love Sunflowers - your card is beautiful, lovely colouring and perfect matching papers..Thank you so much for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges...Esther xx

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks so much for joining us at our Penny Black March Challenge-Spring Blooms!
Oh Babs, this is such a pretty flower stamp! No wonder you love PB stamps! Love your pretty green layout too!

♥ Sue Kment

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Scribble and Scrap xx