Friday, 6 March 2015

Mother's Day

Good afternoon , it's a lovely day here today plenty of warm sun shine & blue skies. For my card to day I have choosen the beautiful Botanical Notes from Penny Black, very kindly sent to me a couple of weeks ago by a good friend. I have coloured my image with promarkers , paper pieced the butterfly, used memento ink  pad to colour the edges of my image, added 2 dollies and some pieces of scrap paper I had left over from another project I was doing. I am entering my card into

Scrap-craft    Mothers Day.  http://scrap-craft-inspiration.blogspot.co.uk


Crafting with an attitude.  Anything goes. http://craftingwithanattitude.blogspot.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an Attitude, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous I love it, Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap & Craft challenge, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Well Done. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x