Monday, 23 March 2015

Cake

hello hope everybody has had a fab weekend, did you seen the Eclipse how amazing was that then... today I have used the penny black hedgehogs , I thought it just suited one or two of the challenges I am entering my card into, my BP are from a 8x8 & 6x6 paper pads , mounted onto a 5x5 card, the image I have used water colour pencil, the top butterfly, & label are dies from memory box, and the butterfly underneath the other butterfly is a punch, flower, ribbon & button are from my craft box.
I would like to enter my card into


Alsorts challenge    Cakes/ cup cakes.  http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.pt
Craft your passion.  Always Anything Goes.  Craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com
Scribble and scrap. Always anything goes .scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk


Thank you for stopping by & for  any comments you may leave
They are very much appreciated 
Happy Crafting 
Babs x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Babs this is a gorgeous card I love the two hedgehogs with the cake they look like they are having fun. Thank you for joining us at the Scribble and Scrap challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing!

    I loved your card and the colors that you used

    I am now following your blog!
    Be sure to stop by and follow by blog too!
    http://jessicalynnoriginalstamps.blogspot.com/

    Jessica Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Hun. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Craft Your Passion.
    Hugs
    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again a next challenge.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and lovely card! Sweet image ans papers.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous - I love Penny Black images x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x