Sunday, 15 March 2015

Best wishes

Hope all you mums out there have had a lovely Mother's Day, my children are far away but i did get cards from them and presents too, so I was very happy. I have used yet another Penny black stamp and I think this will be the last one for  now, I just love hedgehogs , this card started out as a male card which I don't make , but as you can see it, ended up with flowers and dimatie's, I need to buy myself some male stamps and try harder I think.. My papers are just left over bits I am trying to use up...
I would like to enter this card into

Scribble and scrap.   Anything goes.  scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk
Fresh brewed Designs. Flowers.        freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.pt

3 comments:

CraftyShutterbug said...

This is such a cute image, beautifully presented. I love hedgehogs, and I think this still works as a male card!
Rachel, DT.
Thanks for entering the Scribble & Scrap Challenge

pam said...

Gorgeous card Babs, your hedgy is so cute, pretty papers and layout, I hate mens cards too.
Pam

Desire Fourie said...

Babs this is so perfect for our ‘FLOWERS’ theme. Just love the colours and design. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}