Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Valentine

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog, hope everybody at home is keeping warm from the horrible weather you all are having, here today is also not very nice it's over cast but still the temperature is quite good better than home, so I thought I would make a Valentine card for the hubby, I have used the heart lattice die and the music die from memory box, the cats are a Marianne design die, and the heart one was given to me off a friend that she bought some time last year and she never said who's die it is, so sorry I can not help you on that one, but my be one of you lover crafters out there might know. I added a couple of small dimatie's to the cats & the little roses. I would to enter my card into the following challenges

Crafty boot challenge   Hearts & Valentine.  http://craftybootschallenges.blogspot.co.uk
Dreamvalleychallenge  Valentine dayhttp://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.pt
Cuttlebug mania.       Use a hearthttp://cuttlebugmania.blogspot.pt

5 comments:

Amy Ottmers said...

Its too cute, love it!!! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges, good luck!!! Amy DT

Jannie said...

OM Goodness, this is purrrrfect! Love the cats!! (I want I want I want)

Thank you so much for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania!

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

Your design reminds me of the Disney movie 'Aristocats', one of my all time faves. Love the cats. Thanks for playing along with us @ Cuttlebug Mania.
Blessings,
Belinda DT

Dee's Craft Room said...

Lovely card, great red and black design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Lisbeth van den heuvel said...

Hi
great card
thanks for joining us at cuttlebug mania
greetings Lisbeth DT-Cuttle bug