Saturday, 14 February 2015

Love is in The Air

Good Afternoon hope everyone is having a lovely weekend, and for those of you who are busy creating something wonderful hope your having a fab time. I have had this image stamped out for a while, I think it's a digi one that I bought some time , I just thought it was so cute and had to have it ,I have coloured it with promarkers, mounted on to brown card, added a doilie behind the image, mounted that onto brown spotted card & some music paper, added some lace, a pearl and a little gem,flowers & love heart pins. I am entering my card into the following challenges...

Cut it up.     Romance-flower,lace,pearl. cutitupchallenges.blogspot.com
Perfectly Rustic.  Wings. http://perfectlyrustics.com
Cutie pie.   Doilies + cute. http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.pt

Thank you for stopping by,& for any comments you my leave
There all appreciate ,

Happy crafting
Babs

10 comments:

  1. Oh, how tweet! I love how the flowers go from small to big and small again, and the unique color scheme.

    Thank you for joining us for our Romance - Use Flowers, Lace and Pearls challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how very sweet.....gorgeous card and such a lovely choice of image.

    Thank you for joining in with the cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Babs, I have just spent a while looking at your pretty creations and would really like to "follow" your work but can't see that you have a Google Friend connect button. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, thank you for your lovely comment it was really very kind of you. I am still new to blogger and still not really sure of what I am doing, but I think the follow badge is in place now thank you for pointing that out to me.
      Happy Crafting
      Babs x

      Delete
  4. Dear Babs,
    that card is super cute!! I love the lace and the doily and those sweet birds and the clean crispness of it!! It's totally Perfect for our wings challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Perfectly Rustics!
    SMiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so sweet, I really like your colour combination. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely lady Babs!!
    WE LOVED YOUR cute card, such wonderful colours and the perfect balance of sweetness, you've been chosen as one of our Runner's up at Perfectly Rustics!! YAY for you, congrats dear lady!!!
    Smiles SHarnee and the Perfectly Rustics team
    p.s don't forget to grab your runners up badge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the image. Thanks for entering into the cutie pie challenge. Gem dt xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card - love the shades of brown and the lace,

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pies.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x