Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Happy Birthday

morning and what a lovely morning it is here in Portugal blue sky's and sunny, I was given  this and another similar image from a lady i got to know by Ieaving comments On her cards, so I decided to use it today, I have coloured it with promarkers mounted it on to navy blue card added it to my card and background paper, added a sentiment, and little gems. I am entering into the following challenges


Perfectly Rustic boy/Girl.   http://perfectlyrustics.com
Craft your passion.   Always anything goes http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.

5 comments:

  1. A really cute image.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again at a next challenge.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! TFS at Craft your Passion#250. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have kept the other elements of your card quite simple to showcase that image, beautiful work. Thanks for joining the Perfectly Rustics little girl or boy challenge. Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Babs this is such a gorgeous card! Love all the little details and the simplicity of it! Amazing image and works perfectly with our little boy/girl challenge!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Perfectly Rustics,
    Smiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image and great colours. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x