Sunday, 1 February 2015

Birthday wishes

Well I have managed it again, to upload another card to my blog how I don't really know ,one minuet there's nothing there then hey it appears on my photos, so I must have pressed the right button some where ? Still all new to me. My image to day is from a A4 sheet of rubber stamps I bought a few years ago when I first started making cards called funky flowers. I have coloured the image with water colour pencils, added a bird die, some ribbon and other embellishments from my craft box,
Sentiment from craftwork cards. I would like to enter my card in to

Inkspirationl  rose colourshttp://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk
Stamping sensations   Anything goeshttp://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk


4 comments:

brenda said...

Your creation is absolutely delightful Babs and so beautifully detailed.

It's lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations Challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Kim M said...

Lovely card! That flower image is so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us over at Inkspirational! :-)

Irene said...

Another soft, serene and beautiful card Babs. I love the addition of the birds
and buttterflies.
luv
irene
xxxx

Tracy said...

Beautiful creation, love the stamp and a beautiful layout too Thanks for joining Stamping sensations. Good Luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x