Sunday, 22 February 2015

best wishes

Hello & welcome to my blog. Today I have used an American Art stamp by Adriana Chrislea, I found it amongst some images I had already stamped. I have used promarkers to colour it, layered it on to brown n pink card, then added a doilie to the pink background paper , mounted my image onto the doilie added two peel off corners a love heart button, flowers, memory box fence die and label n best wishes tag.

I am entering my card into the following challenges



   http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.co.uk.  Anything goes / monochrome

http://fantasystampers.blogspot.co.uk.     Pretty in Pink

3 comments:

  1. Perfect card for our Pretty in pink challenge, thanks so much for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Design thank you for joining us over at SBBC we hope to see you again next week xxx
    Hugs
    Suzy B ~ Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation and wonderful design! I love little heart and fence!
    Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x