Thursday, 29 January 2015

Happy Birthday

                                            Hi this is my first post, so  I just hope that everything
                                              Is in the right place. I am not sure who's image this is
                                             as a friend sent it to me, so I thought I would use it to
                                                 Make a birthday card for another friend.
                                                  I would like to enter my card into
                                                  Craftyourpassion   Anything goes
                                           http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.pt 

                                               

4 comments:

Joan said...

Lovely card Babsm well done for getting your blog up and running

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Very beautiful card, Lovely colors. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week. Helena x

CraftYourPassion said...

This is beautiful and the colours so delicate.Lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Irene said...

A beutiful birthday card with soft gentle colours.
Thank you for your visit to my blog, nd your kind comment.

luv
iarene
xxxx